Saturday, August 2, 2008

Time again...the beginning

Let's see...I have inflammatory arthritis so that has had me on my butt for several months now. However, I didn't start gaining all this flab until recently..the past 3-4 days my shorts are tighter and I don't feel comfortable in my size s shirts. SO let's try it again...there's pretty much 30 days until Dan and I move into our new home...with a killer pool. So I am going to get my fitness and diet back on track. I don't want to have this bloated feeling anymore, I want to feel comfortable and sexy again.

Things I HAVE to keep in mind...FOOD IS FUEL...don't eat unless I'm HUNGRY....

I have a feeling we are going to want to go to the Keys this fall so I want to be sure I am ready. I don't want people to feel sorry for me because I've gained weight. So let's get er done. I am starting to write my workouts down and I just need to continue that.

Start walking..there's a huge run way or this gravel roads that I could take advantage of. Do something besides sit all day...make sure my portion sizes are SMALL. No chocolate milk, no sweet stuff, no bread - lay off the carbs! I've got to get back to protein and veggies. Sounds like my medication is going to be around for a while so I need to make sure I am eating right.

So this is the beginning...again and this time I am going to achieve. I don't want to let myself down again. So today is August 2, 2008 and by September 2, 2008 I want to be sure that I am at my goal weight...what is my goal weight? 135...no reason I can't do it...I've done it before.

Give me good vibes!

No comments: