Friday, August 8, 2008

Loser

Well let's see...here we are 6 days into the pool party shape up and though I have diligent about my workouts my eating habits are in the toliet. I really have nothing to blame but boredum. And exactly WHY am I bored? It's not like there isn't anything to do around here...I am tied to my computer trying to get my editing career going. If only I was born with the physical traits of the a Playboy bunny. Funny how things look different when you think about that lifestyle. Well you take what you are given so I will just have to deal with it...I need to get my eating habits reined in...that's that.

So stay true to my workouts...rein in the eating habits and I should be home free by the time we close on our house...but I am going to have to stick to it. My sister has started becoming Miss Hot again and we know that I don't want to be second best AGAIN...so let's get to it.

No comments: